Mean City Cycles

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by so cal hoss, May 14, 2010.

1. so cal hoss

so cal hoss Member

Thanks to this forum, I sent my seat to Mean City Cycles. I can honestly say this is money well spent. The saddle was reshaped and memory foam added. Kudos to Brent, Allen and the staff at Mean City Cycles for returning to me one comfortable seat.

2. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

I second that .....

3. charleyhorse

charleyhorse Member

Yes, I had mind done last yr and am very happy with it.

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I saw on their website you have to sched your seat for mods. How long did it take from the time you sent to getting it back? I plan to get my SG seat done, but don't want to be w/o a seat for long duration...

6. wagsrk08

wagsrk08 Banned

Early last year they added double memory foam and moved me back 1" as I requested on my stock seat. Seat feels fantastic, great communications and fast turn around time. Can't say enough positive remarks concerning Mean City Cycles.

7. so cal hoss

so cal hoss Member

True they are booked solid. My suggestion: schedule a date for your seat mods. Overnight it the day before that date and it will be shipped back completed the day of your scheduled seat mods via FedX.

8. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

sent mine in for a working date 2-15.sent in so it arrived 3 days pry-er they called 2-16 its done got back 3 days later.

9. cool breeze

cool breeze Active Member

I rode mine there last month with wife great guys great work I got what I like up front wife had her part to her specs 08 electraglide:worthy:worthy

10. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

One week's not too bad - I might have to give them a call now & see if I can sched during our summer vacation. My stock SG seat's not bad, but I'd like to have it customized a bit so I'm a little lower & back. Thanks!