free website stats program Me and my Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Me and my Ride

mikecourtney07

Hey all!

This is my first bike, I have a 2008 1200Low. It has V&H pipes, a Stage 1 Screaming Eagle cleaner. Got it with 4316 Miles, and now have over 5250 and loving every mile. Don't know why I didn't get a bike sooner.

Mike

Hey Mike, welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

............................................................................................................

Hey all,

thanks for all the greetings. I am glad to be part of the HD club. I just was looking through my post and saw that I posted all about my Bike and nothing about me. Anyway, I live in San Diego, Ca where going for a ride on your bike is an everyday thing. I just bought my 1200 a month ago and it is my first bike ever.
I love the wind through my face feeling while riding my piglet all over, and enjoy looking at the creation God made for us. So ya, I am a new Hoglet owner and loving it.
Some backround info, I was born and raised in Massachusetts and moved to Cali back in 2006 with the Navy. I work as a mechanic for a local boat company and ride my hog everyday.

Mike

Back