free website stats program MC lift...A pain in the Garage! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

MC lift...A pain in the Garage!

I keep mine under the bike! Most of the time I jack the bike just upright but not off the floor. Seem to be a great place to store the lift. It's a Sears Yellow one, btw.

I slide my Sears Red under my Jeep,the bike gets parked in front of the Jeep and then my wifes car goes in along side.
I wish I had the room for a table lift!

Mine are always under one of the bikes. One bike lives on one, jacked to the max and pushed against a wall. The other just jacked enough to stand the bike straight up, with the kickstand extended, just in case.

As Smitty sugested, I hang mine.Ih have the big red.Home Depot sells some pretty durable hooks for short money.Find 2 studs,run a slat and youre in buisness.

When not in use my J&S Jack is stowed under my work bench in the garage. Currently it's doing one of it's intended purpose with my RK on top stored for the winter pushed against the wall.

Stored on the lift aginst the wall saves a Lot of room. Long asd the jack your useing has a good lock. I do it this way when I am done messing with them.

Problem with this for me is a good one...... I don't have enough time between riding weather tho store it. Seldom do I have to go more than a week or two for nice enough weather. Too cold here now though! In the 30's.:(

Stored on the lift aginst the wall saves a Lot of room. Long asd the jack your useing has a good lock. I do it this way when I am done messing with them.

You hit the nail on the head smitty901! My bike is out of the way and comfortable for it's winter hibernation. I followed J&S Jacks instructions for storing a bike like I did last year with no issues: Raise bike to highest level, lower safety arms and lower bike until arms lock in place. A very secure set up for the winter, daily use or long term storage.

:D SAME HERE, AS SOON AS AM IN THE GARAGE,AND I HAVE A THREE CAR GARAGE, THE BIKE GOES ON THE LEFT,RAISE IT TWO FEET OFF THE GROUND,AND THEN I CAN PUSH IT AROUND, WHEN I NEED TO WORK ON THE OTHER BIKE,05 RG,07 RK.:small3d007:

TURN OFF your CAPS LOCK please.

Back