free website stats program MC Jacks | Harley Davidson Forums

MC Jacks

bagger

What is the best jack for the V-Rod. I have a glide that a Crafstman works fine. But my brother-in-law's V-Rod can't use it. It's too low.

I have an EZ rizer jack that is fairly low when I hve a bike that is lower than the jack I just run the bike up on a couple of boards too get it up a little higher cheaper than buying a new jack!:p

I have an EZ rizer jack that is fairly low when I hve a bike that is lower than the jack I just run the bike up on a couple of boards too get it up a little higher cheaper than buying a new jack!:p
How well has the Easy Rizer worked, and in particular is it stable with the bike in the air. I assume it is the one they call big blue. Thanks.

How well has the Easy Rizer worked, and in particular is it stable with the bike in the air. I assume it is the one they call big blue. Thanks.

Back