free website stats program May Be A Dumb Question | Harley Davidson Forums

May Be A Dumb Question

braddebs

I have V&H T/D and ovals, s/e breather, and stage one on my '07 street glide. My question is, can I put a tfi on with having the stage one download already done?

I have V&H T/D and ovals, s/e breather, and stage one on my '07 street glide. My question is, can I put a tfi on with having the stage one download already done?

By all means yes. Your settings on the TFI would be just a bit lower. The download from the dealer is still lean.

Ther are no "DUMB"questions. If I can ask about "Oxyclean in the gastank?" and not be thrown of the board, I'm pretty sure you can ask anything.(As long as you don't use any bad words LOL)

Ther are no "DUMB"questions. If I can ask about "Oxyclean in the gastank?" and not be thrown of the board, I'm pretty sure you can ask anything.(As long as you don't use any bad words LOL)

Now there's someone that learns fast!:D (As long as you don't use any bad words LOL)

Glad to have you here mrs2cool.:s

HI I'M BILLY MAYS AND I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT OXYCLEAN FOR FUEL TANKS ON HARLEYS!!!! Just kiddin' with ya a little bit mrs2cool!! Your right ---- there are no dumb questions,just goofs cause we didn't ask!!!

Back