free website stats program Ma's Roadhouse TV Show Wed 9:00-9:30PM TRUTV | Harley Davidson Forums

Ma's Roadhouse TV Show Wed 9:00-9:30PM TRUTV

D

dbmg

This saloon is a place like no other: a motorcycle shop, bar and tattoo parlor, all owned and operated by Rick Fairless, his mom, his wife and their kids. "MA'S ROADHOUSE" chronicles the goings-on at this Texas saloon as Rick tries to keep business booming.

Looks like it may be entertaining.......

What network is that on? Not sure if I'd be able to get it here but it sounds like it could be entertaining.

Being from East Texas,I have been to Strokers Dallas many times, and many times when it was called Easyriders Dallas. And I can tell you that what you see on t.v. is all made up for t.v.. there maybe a hint of truth to it but it still "made up " t.v... But it's a cool place to go hang out and see lots of cool bikes and cool people.. I don't go anymore because, I don't like riding in Dallas traffic , the place is not to far from downtown Dallas and they drive like crazy people over there...........

I dont think their is any reality show on, that is 100 % truth full...
The networks add and recreate scenes to get our attention
Look at what they did to Ameriacan Chopper...First season good...then you can tell it is scripted :s

I dont think their is any reality show on, that is 100 % truth full...
The networks add and recreate scenes to get our attention
Look at what they did to Ameriacan Chopper...First season good...then you can tell it is scripted :s

You are correct. Caught Kelly Osborne on the George Lopez show and she said that why their show ended. Their show was a true reality show. The shows today are scripted for added effect and not true to form.

Back