free website stats program Marvel Mystery Oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Marvel Mystery Oil

For those who do not know this product it is a great top cyl. lube. I put a couple of oz in the gas every 3 or 4 tanks. I also put a few oz in the oil every change. Great stuff.

Years ago dad pulled a 1920's Allis-Chalmers combine out the woods that granddad had replaced with a new John Deere. That thing had sat up for 20 years and was froze solid.

A good 2 week soak and flush with mystery oil and it turned like butter. Got her running, repainted and replaced some belts. She was a big hit at the antique farm show.

I've been running Marvel Mystery oil in the gas and @ a week before an oil change I add 2 cups. Stuff is wonderful. I sure wish it tasted better, used some on a hosebag I know....

I've been running Marvel Mystery oil in the gas and @ a week before an oil change I add 2 cups. Stuff is wonderful. I sure wish it tasted better, used some on a hosebag I know....
I knew about Marvel Mystory Oil as a kid. I started using it in the early 1970’s. I used it in my 48 Buick Roadmaster, used it in my Cummins 5.9 Diesel. I never used it on my motorcycle. Probably because the synthetic oils today are far more superior to the motor oils from the 1940’s, 1950’s and so on. The M M Oil is very good for the valve stems and seals. In the motor oil it was used to loosen up the rings from the pistons. Today’s synthetic oils do just that, but there’s no harm in using the legendary oil today.

It's just a matter of. "I LIKE RED, I LIKE BLUE" tomorrow I may consider pearl grey. They both work, I never heard of SEAFOAM until the early 1990's. My oldest son recommended it, I put a can in the gas tank of my 2001 Tundra. The check engine light came on in less then an hour. I replaced the sensor, and I never saw the light again.

Back