free website stats program Marrying TSSM | Harley Davidson Forums

Marrying TSSM

tcarobine

I have read every post brought the books. down loaded all the direction sheets.

Heres my problem ?
I installed HD factroy alarm with smart siren II. Hooked up batt. set run/off to run. trun on ING to on. key icon comes on and stays on. checke eng light comes on goes off comes back on gos off. key icon stays on and bike will not start as per setting tsm/tssm password. step 4 says bike should start and stall. What a'm I doin wrong??????:newsmile030:

Heres my problem ?
I installed HD factroy alarm with smart siren II. Hooked up batt. set run/off to run. trun on ING to on. key icon comes on and stays on. checke eng light comes on goes off comes back on gos off. key icon stays on and bike will not start as per setting tsm/tssm password. step 4 says bike should start and stall. What a'm I doin wrong??????:newsmile030:

Marrying New TSSM To Bike - Harley Davidson Community have you looked here?

Are these the steps you are using? Step one says H-DSSS ACTUATION must be performed, I think only a dealer can do that using a Digital tech. I think 07 & later replacement of HFSM's or ECM's have you locked into a dealership.
07.jpg

Heres my problem ?
Do you here the fuel pump pressure up when you flip the run switch? I just installed the same thing on my 2010 Heritage following the same instructions & had no issues. Of course I tried to get it to keep running several times BEFORE I read the instructions for marrying the TSM/HFSM.:(

Well it's good to know there are pepole who will help anyone out. For that I thank you all. But the real problm is with the dealership. Guess you always have to checke the
" PROS" .They had to specail order the arlam for me and they gave me the wrong one. now I have to wait for them to order a new one. Hopefuly the right one this time. Again thanks guys.

Back