free website stats program Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

Manual

Better off with the HD factory manual than the clymer.

Why do you say that??? I thought the Clymer was just as good, (if not the same) but I'll take your word for it. Is the factory manual more complete??? I know it's twice the price. They're like $70 these days.

More realistic pictures and better explanations.

Clymer would have to borrow pics and text IMO, the Bible if you will the H D manual is better written and more concise:s

You can get most HD manuals in PDF format for anywhere from $5 to $20 on the web. I bought my 2007 for $10, it's the exact same as the real paper manual (that I also bought). I like the PDF one since I can open several instances of it and have different pages ready at hand when I working on the bike. I sometimes will print pages out and take them to the garage and I don't have to worry if they get greasy.

If you do a search of this forum you will find the PDF buy links. I will try to find them for you.

I have a Clymer for my Shovelhead, it's ok. IM0 one of the best things about the HD manual is a few specific pictures and details. HD makes more changes year to year than we are aware of.

Back