free website stats program Manicure and pedicure | Harley Davidson Forums

Manicure and pedicure

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
Laugh as you all may,but tommorow night I am going for a manicure and pedicure.Last year my niece treated me to a spa day. Manicure,pedicure and a facial Women have it so good being pampered like this.:p

Laugh as you all may,but tommorow night I am going for a manicure and pedicure.Last year my niece treated me to a spa day. Manicure,pedicure and a facial Women have it so good being pampered like this.:p

:small3d031: wha ?????? :small3d002:

Not a bad idea, The Redhead enjoys them she keeps telling me how soothing they are:s Good 4 you:s

HUH? You sure do you have 2 great bikes a lovely wife and great friends here I hope that was a typo:s

I think he means he has no come back.:bigsmiley23: Don't think I do either.:small3d031:

I knew you guys would get a kick out of this.I do say though don't knock it till you try it!!!

Uh, I uh, well um. Uh...........never mind.......................

Give him a break guys it's been over a hundred degrees here for a week now maybe the heat is getting to him. Yea we'll go with that. :D

That's ok, I know you want to look your best for your Florida trip:bigsmiley12:

Back