free website stats program Man, I think she's jealous | Harley Davidson Forums

Man, I think she's jealous

robermv32

I was out putting another shine on the new Street Glide when the wife approached. She said that she remembered when I used to devote that much attention to her...Without "really" thinking I just blurted out, "I know honey, but, this is so beautiful and it is such a sweet ride."

I'm pretty sure I felt daggers in my back...didn't hear all of the words....but as she stormed back towards the kitchen door I thought I heard something like..."yeah, you used to say that about me.......then there was something said that I'm pretty sure the admin boys would not approve of....Maybe it's time for some flowers and a nice dinner....Pretty sure Pledge won't help on this one :)

Don't know how long u been married. but me 35 years, now we still have our fun but with my bike around she gets some gardening done..she likes her me time...

I know exactly what you mean . They just don't get it but better paying the attention to the new ride then another woman lol .

Not married, but a lady friend made the same comment, I simply replied, but the Harley lets me ride her when ever I want.....ended that conversation....

Not married, but a lady friend made the same comment, I simply replied, but the Harley lets me ride her when ever I want.....ended that conversation....

Yeaaa... I like that one...but I still won't say it to her face. At least if I know whats good for me.:D

I was out putting another shine on the new Street Glide when the wife approached. She said that she remembered when I used to devote that much attention to her...Without "really" thinking I just blurted out, "I know honey, but, this is so beautiful and it is such a sweet ride."

I'm pretty sure I felt daggers in my back...didn't hear all of the words....but as she stormed back towards the kitchen door I thought I heard something like..."yeah, you used to say that about me.......then there was something said that I'm pretty sure the admin boys would not approve of....Maybe it's time for some flowers and a nice dinner....Pretty sure Pledge won't help on this one :)

I bought mine her own ride... now she's right there next to me at polishing time... she says I created a monster... :D

My wife likes riding so good she volunteers cleaning my bike. I like that so well it makes me want to take better care of her.........;)

My wife does not mind me polishing my bike as long as i polish hers as well
if i didnt polish hers it would never get polished

Brian

Back