free website stats program Man, I really do not like Ins. Co's!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Man, I really do not like Ins. Co's!!

What is the amount of your deductible. Some people save on insurance by raising the deductible on the policy. I have $500 deductible on my coverage but I was offered a $750 and a $1000 deductible by my insurance company as a cost saving measure for me.

I used my Ins Co, as an investigation team when I found out that the info the dude gave me was wrong. I've filed a claim though the Ins Co of the dude that hit me with out needing a deductible.

What is the amount of your deductible. Some people save on insurance by raising the deductible on the policy. I have $500 deductible on my coverage but I was offered a $750 and a $1000 deductible by my insurance company as a cost saving measure for me.

The Ins Co (Safe Way) of the guy that hit me is low balling me at $600. The HD shop says $1500. I really do not want to get a Lawyer and sue anyone but I made myself clear to the person on the phone. :small3d002:
I hope they understand my resolve on this issue:devil

That is the SAME thing I'm goiing thru.

Let your HD Shop DO the repairs at their cost/appraisal. They will submit the Proper photos and needed things to get their claim PAID...

IF YOU get involved, that is ALL you will get from that insurance.

NOW did you get checked out by a Doctor... Just a check-up and a few aches and pains Gives you some High Ground on Fiinal negoating when all is said and done.

I actually have the lady's insc. admitting FAULT but they are tight with the repair and the medical they are wanting to pay...

My medical cost is over 8000$ (6000 just in MRI and Xrays). They said they would cover 3000$ and give me 750$ for ME.... WoW, generous aren't they.:newsmile100:

My HD shop said they would submit what was needed when they repair the bike.

The Paying insurance co. is always out to save a dollar or two.

For right now, I'm waiting for the new parts that are on order and HAVING the work done by the shop like suggested by MY insurance co.

NO I don't want to use MY coverage YET.

THIS above personal information is Told so YOU See other insurances' DO the same thing as YOUR admitted fault insc. does.:devil

signed....BUBBIE

Let your HD Shop DO the repairs at their cost/appraisal. They will submit the Proper photos and needed things to get their claim PAID...

NOW did you get checked out by a Doctor... Just a check-up and a few aches and pains Gives you some High Ground on Fiinal negoating when all is said and done.

I actually have the lady's insc. admitting FAULT but they are tight with the repair and the medical they are wanting to pay...

My medical cost is over 8000$ (6000 just in MRI and Xrays). They said they would cover 3000$ and give me 750$ for ME.... WoW, generous aren't they.:newsmile100:

For right now, I'm waiting for the new parts that are on order and HAVING the work done by the shop like suggested by MY insurance co.

THIS above personal information is Told so YOU See other insurances' DO the same thing as YOUR admitted fault insc. does.:devil

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie has valuable info here, When my bike got hit the Police report reflected the person hitting me from behind was at fault, She got 2 tickets also, 1 for speeding, 1 for reckless this cost her points on her license, The cop writing the tickets was a Motor cop:s Do get your self checked by a DR and ask for a second opinion before signing off on any thing medical

Also, keep a log/journal of your conversations with them, and document any aches and pains you may have suffered, good luck.

Bubbie,

I've gone though this before with other Ins Co's before. I have been transparent though most of them during the repairs.
The shop is contacted by the Ins Co and the car/Truck/Bike gets fixed.

This time the Ins Co will not deal with the Harley Dealer. They will "only" deal with me. They will only issue a check to me. I'm not sure why I must get involved to this level, never the less, here I am.

The Ins Co is using a 3rd party Appraisal Co that really doesn't seem to know what they are doing in my opinion.

Medically, I’m fine. It's been almost 2 weeks, if there was a problem I would know it by now. If there was a problem then I would be in the Dr's office in a heart beat.

Thanks for sharing you experience

signed....BUBBIE

Mongo,

You might check with your States insurance comissioner OR State Generals office...

I know My Two states do have a department for insurance help in cases like this. EACH state is different though.. Just another thought.:bigsmiley23:

signed....BUBBIE

DR Who?

220px-TARDIS2.jpg

No, seriously I'm fine.
And what has your DR had to say?

Back