free website stats program Man I need a Garage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Man I need a Garage

Looks like Texas got hit hard by "old man winter." I would at least get a battery tender and a cover, will provide some protection.

mine sits outside i use a dowco all weather cover works great on both my bikes vented , bottom protection for hot pipes and soft linin for windshield

Durashield out of MN had a $20 free shipping cover. Very light kind of a travel weight but way better than nothing.

Sounds to me your not in that bad of shape you already have a roof over your bike , why dont you take a 8x10 corner spot of your car port add some posts and close it off ,3 sides and a door and your done.

If price for a cover is high on your priority...check your local dealer (I got a clearance H-D motorcycle cover for $60) Quality is excellent, felt at the windshield and upper sissy bar/saddlebag area, silver heat resistant material in the lower exhaust area, with strap hold down to D-ring securing it. My other choice would be Craigslist because it is local and usually you can see before you buy...:s

sure she didn't say bikes. mine wont clean either put it did get permission to put them in the house if they are clean

Nah, Bike, but she did say I can buy a Trike when her Rav 4 is paid off, then I would give the Bob to her and she would have to wash it then:newsmile100:

Looks like Texas got hit hard by "old man winter." I would at least get a battery tender and a cover, will provide some protection.

Got the bike on a battery tender last night and before the next cold snap gonna put the bike in the shack of a shop out back with a cover on it.

For over 15 years my bike would get set up for winter storage in the living room remove gas etc. it didn't bother me none but the wife got real tired and went over board to get me into a garage. Now I have a 24 X 32 foot heated garage the largest the city code will allow thing's will get better. Go as large as you can you wont regret it

Back