Man do I miss the RIDE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by badge171, Jan 12, 2011.

1. badge171

badge171 Member

Hate this winter, older I get the more I dislike the snow here in the northeast, Any bike projects lined up? Just rebuilt a South bend 9A lathe but need something new. Here's a story, buddy of mine loved to ride , but he passed anyway went to Daytona bolted one of those old time video cameras to his helmet took a days worth of pictures riding, Winter months he would move a tv into his back room where his heritage was, open the windows ,start her up, and watch the video, Miss the nut, come on summertime,

2. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

NUT?

Now that is the way to enjoy the Ride as many times as you want and talk about Visual Reality,,, That is the Best.

No tickets to worry about. May He Ride Far!

signed....BUBBIE

3. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

This must have been taken in your buddies back room. :D

Attached Files:

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

What a great idea for winter lay up:p

5. tensman

tensman Member

I know the feeling...I'm gettin' cabin fever here in snowy East TN. If you like videos of trip and such, I have a couple I did of past trips with music. Send me your email address and I'll send 'em to you.
    T-man

6. rjsogard

rjsogard Member

So do i Brother !!! stay warm from rc west afganistan

Attached Files:

7. marcus22

marcus22 Junior Member

The wife is going to be mad:D

8. road king jerry

road king jerry New Member

I broke my back 2 years ago at work and haven't ridden since. The doc says I can ride again this spring. I can't wait!!!!

9. jsvt184

jsvt184 Active Member

I heard that! Winter here seems to last forever. I've got to figure out how to find a job that will allow me to work here in the summers and in the south in the winter months. Just wishful thinking I guess cause it aint happened yet.

10. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

The living room burn out photo needs the original story behind it...

"Wife and I had a little argument, so I thought I'd take a spin on the bike to cool off."