free website stats program Man do I miss the RIDE!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Man do I miss the RIDE!!!!!!

badge171

Hate this winter, older I get the more I dislike the snow here in the northeast, Any bike projects lined up? Just rebuilt a South bend 9A lathe but need something new. Here's a story, buddy of mine loved to ride , but he passed anyway went to Daytona bolted one of those old time video cameras to his helmet took a days worth of pictures riding, Winter months he would move a tv into his back room where his heritage was, open the windows ,start her up, and watch the video, Miss the nut, come on summertime,

NUT?

Now that is the way to enjoy the Ride as many times as you want and talk about Visual Reality,,, That is the Best.

No tickets to worry about. May He Ride Far!

signed....BUBBIE

This must have been taken in your buddies back room. :D

Attachments

• living room burnout.jpg
    living room burnout.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 75
Hate this winter, older I get the more I dislike the snow here in the northeast, Any bike projects lined up? Just rebuilt a South bend 9A lathe but need something new. Here's a story, buddy of mine loved to ride , but he passed anyway went to Daytona bolted one of those old time video cameras to his helmet took a days worth of pictures riding, Winter months he would move a tv into his back room where his heritage was, open the windows ,start her up, and watch the video, Miss the nut, come on summertime,

I know the feeling...I'm gettin' cabin fever here in snowy East TN. If you like videos of trip and such, I have a couple I did of past trips with music. Send me your email address and I'll send 'em to you.
T-man

I heard that! Winter here seems to last forever. I've got to figure out how to find a job that will allow me to work here in the summers and in the south in the winter months. Just wishful thinking I guess cause it aint happened yet.

The living room burn out photo needs the original story behind it...

"Wife and I had a little argument, so I thought I'd take a spin on the bike to cool off."

Back