free website stats program Makes you wonder...........? | Harley Davidson Forums

Makes you wonder...........?

harleybiker

Why people on motorcycles crash............... I was traveling in my truck back from motorvehicles, (renewing my registration for my bike) and it was almost dark on a single lane double lined roadway. Anyway a biker comes up behind me, (I'm traveling at 50 mph, the posted speed) and following another car. This biker deceides to pass on a double yellow line, passes two vehicles doing the speed limit and when he approached the traffic light which was red, he slows and proceeds through the red light at a major intersection. Someone will die in an accident doing dangerous stuff like this and think all bikers are in danger of crashing. All of this could have and should have been avoided. Lucky for him this time but his number is probably coming up riding that way.
hb

I have seen riders on different types of bikes do this, but I have also seen cagers do dumb stuff like that too. There are some scary people in control of vehicles these days.:small3d023:

I don't even like to watch crotch rocket riders. I've seen them do so many dangerous things they make me imagine the worst just watching them.

There was a period in my life where I said only folks too stupid to be afraid rode motorcycles. I now have readjusted that thought pattern to only most crotch rocket riders (I've seen).

I don't even like to watch crotch rocket riders. I've seen them do so many dangerous things they make me imagine the worst just watching them.

There was a period in my life where I said only folks too stupid to be afraid rode motorcycles. I now have readjusted that thought pattern to only most crotch rocket riders (I've seen).

Makes me wonder how many of these (YOUNG) riders have insurance even tho Florida does not Require it

Back