free website stats program Make my bike loud! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Make my bike loud!

Do a search at the top of the page for big city thunder, I've read a couple post from people very happy with the sound as well as value. You can then pm them directly for any more input.

So Jack, what is the lesson here, not dress up the bike so they do not give you a second glance I suppose...or try to motor away to Alligator Alley hoping the residents prefer their pork in blue rather than orange & black? LOL :p

LOL, Rookie motor cop, really wanted to look at my bagger, I had just put fishtails with my own splitters and home made baffles on and he really wanted to see them, The blue dot tail light and non dot helmet didnt help much so he gave me a warning ticket . I still have it hanging in my garage, LOL

ok so i have looked all over this site to post this and so if it doesn't go here i am sorry...so here it goes

i have a 07 street bob and i will be putting on the SE heavy breather with the stage one DL as well..my question is if i add a set of straight street sweepers into the mix at the same time do i need a tuner? maybe i am over thinking it but wouldn't the DL control the amount of air and fuel or no? what are the pro's and con's of not doing the tuner?

ok so i have looked all over this site to post this and so if it doesn't go here i am sorry...so here it goes

i have a 07 street bob and i will be putting on the SE heavy breather with the stage one DL as well..my question is if i add a set of straight street sweepers into the mix at the same time do i need a tuner? maybe i am over thinking it but wouldn't the DL control the amount of air and fuel or no? what are the pro's and con's of not doing the tuner?

If you have the money the tuner will be money well spent, the added fuel will be a big plus and you will be set for future changes IMO:D

Back