free website stats program Maggie Valley | Harley Davidson Forums

Maggie Valley

gator508

Experienced Member
Hi everyone,

Well we have been up here in the valley since last Saturday, with a very very slow wifi here in the cabin, so I don't even know if this thread will post, anyway enough of that.

It's beautiful up here and not crowded, much different than Gatlinburg.

So far we have ridden several days, went to Wheels thru Time Museum, to Cherokee and the Cherokee Museum, up the Blue Ridge Pkwy, absolutely stunning, and a place named Paul's in Cherokee which has great food. We rode out towards Franklin yesterday to Highland to see waterfalls which were very beautiful, we put on about 150 miles yesterday which took most of the day, riding thru the mountains is slow to go but fun.

The color change of the trees is almost at it's peak, so we are lucky to be here.
Haven't decided where the road will take us today, we are waiting for the temps to warm up.

I'm not posting pictures because of the wifi, so be patient, I'll post when we get home. Keeping two down:D

Sounds like a fun ride. I was in that area last August and enjoyed the scenery & riding. Waiting for the pics.
tourbox

Don't miss the Cherohala Skyway!
Connects Robinsville, NC and Tellico Plains, TN. My favorite road in that area.

R-U-S-S (I'm typing slow so his wifi doesn't have trouble). :D
If you haven't already discovered, many motels and restaurants in the area have maps of great local motorcycle roads. I've been to the area over a dozen times, but never in the fall foliage season.

R-U-S-S (I'm typing slow so his wifi doesn't have trouble). :D
If you haven't already discovered, many motels and restaurants in the area have maps of great local motorcycle roads. I've been to the area over a dozen times, but never in the fall foliage season.

Breeze3at,

ha-ha-ha thanks for that, I've never seen a wifi soooooooo sloooow! We did find a lot of ride maps and they are very helpful.

Go during the fall if it's not too cold it's beautiful, we did get a little cold on some of the outings.

Breeze3at,

ha-ha-ha thanks for that, I've never seen a wifi soooooooo sloooow! We did find a lot of ride maps and they are very helpful.

Go during the fall if it's not too cold it's beautiful, we did get a little cold on some of the outings.

Good on you for a great trip and pictures, bet Bama feels good when you get home:D

Back