free website stats program Made In America | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Made In America

Graco! no not the baby strollers. (i don't know where they are made) but Graco is a company based in Minneapolis MN and they make everything and anything that moves fluids. from the sprayer that sprays on the candy coatings on M&M's , auto body and household paint sprayers, to the automatic grease systems on big earth movers.

my dad has worked there for almost 30 years.

Graco! no not the baby strollers. (i don't know where they are made) but Graco is a company based in Minneapolis MN and they make everything and anything that moves fluids. from the sprayer that sprays on the candy coatings on M&M's , auto body and household paint sprayers, to the automatic grease systems on big earth movers.

my dad has worked there for almost 30 years.

Very good products, have been using them for years, they never seem to wear out:s

I've been researching new tires for my Electra Glide for over a month. I was looking for a better wearing tire than the Dunlop D402, at a lower price. There is a bunch of brands out there. This thread reminded me to "Buy American" so I ordered new Dunlop Elite 3's.

Just wondering if the company is foreign but the product is made in a plant in the USA is it still American??

Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey,
WAP.gif

Back