free website stats program Made in America! | Harley Davidson Forums

Made in America!

Awesome!!!

FYI - I spent about 5 minutes on the two websites and learned that Lowes carries the Maze nails and Home Depot does not. Imagine if everyone spent 5 minutes learning where to buy a comparable American product before they went out to spend money.

Glider, why don't we start a sticky for products made in USA? For example, I know Fiesta dishes are made in Newell, WV. I buy them because I like them, but also because they are made in my home state of WV. Gorilla tape is made here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I buy it when I can. :s

Glider, why don't we start a sticky for products made in USA? For example, I know Fiesta dishes are made in Newell, WV. I buy them because I like them, but also because they are made in my home state of WV. Gorilla tape is made here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I buy it when I can. :s

Great idea Joy!.......When you gonna do it :lolrolling

Great idea, But the product has to be equal or better.
And ''stay that way'', Back in the 70's and 80's A large segment of the car buying population would ONLY buy a American Car, No matter how bad they were, And once the car companies found that out' they were very happy to just sell junk. And we all know how that turned out.

It is amazing how so little can do so much. And I bet that this does not include the spin off in the local towns where the new hire would work....:s

joyflyin:

Here is a link to a pdf of the "list" they were talking about in Gliders video....it is spot on about using only 5% more "Made In America" products creating 200,000+ jobs. Did you know in many cases you can insist on Made In America just by asking.

Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowes are some of the most blatant importers of inferior foreign products, but only because we as consumers don't insist on them supplying equatable merchandise. I always tell the manager on duty (MOD) as I'm leaving the store why I'm not making making my purchase at their store today, and where I found the Made In America alternative. They almost always make a note of it.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Business/Made%20in%20America%20List.pdf

Back