free website stats program Lunar Eclipse | Harley Davidson Forums

Lunar Eclipse

Charlies Harley

Anyone else taking in the Lunar Eclipse tonight? Pretty awesome, this won't happen agian for another 400 some odd years, if you missed it you likely wont catch the next one.

I wanted to, but it happened way to early in the morning for me (3:00AM), I was sound asleep. Why can't it happen during the day when I am up????

I believe there will be many lunar eclips's (?) in our life time, just not on the same night as the winter solstice (?)

(?) = I am not sure of my spelling.

Was able to see it here at 0740 hrs had a very clear sky the light from the moon reflected off the snow had made the night time very bright it was nearly as light at 0100 hrs as it is at the same time during the summer solstice so effects were easily noticed

Brian

Cloudy here. TV weather guy said 70% of the country was under cloud cover; well at least it kept the temps up up a little.

Was cloudy here but still visible. Kind of strange watching the clouds move by the eclipse.

I drive at night and was looking forward to being able to see it, but, it was not to be, the cloud cover was too heavy to see it at all.

It was the longest night...!! I missed it, was very busy in my work... Waiting for the next 21st Dec to come....!! Will get to sleep more.. :p :p

Back