free website stats program luggage anyone have this model? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

luggage anyone have this model?

I have the Ultra Sac for the RK it has a pocket that fits over the back rest and straps to tie it to the rack, and a rubber liner to keep things dry. Made in the USA.
Lifetime warrenty.

T-bag makes really food bags and repaired a zipper for me for free even tho I was 3 yrs out of warrentee. Look at what they have to offer

T-bag makes really food bags and repaired a zipper for me for free even tho I was 3 yrs out of warrentee. Look at what they have to offer

i like thier products i am looking for something a little stiffer. notice some "Iron Rider" bags today that kind of caught my eye.

I purchased a hard king tour pack. Ever considered having on a detachable rack? Really comes in handy having all that space.

I have that bag. It's a nice bag with a lot of room. The only thing I don't like is you can't stack a secondary bag on top very well if the wife goes too. It is enough room for 2 up for a day or so but any longer you will need a second bag. 1 up it's good for a week.

I have that bag. It's a nice bag with a lot of room. The only thing I don't like is you can't stack a secondary bag on top very well if the wife goes too. It is enough room for 2 up for a day or so but any longer you will need a second bag. 1 up it's good for a week.

thank i appreciate the input, i am looking at solo as the wife doesn't come with me...still no visa

Back