free website stats program luggage anyone have this model? | Harley Davidson Forums

luggage anyone have this model?

That bag does look like it will carry some stuff i did notice that in the description it said weather resistant i have found that with modern descriptions waterproof means resistant so everything inside would need additional protection if rain is expected
I have always wondered about these bags designed for the rear rack as i have a rack on each of my bikes and they all have a sticker that says max load 10lb although i am pretty sure i have exceeded the max loading many times without issue

Brian

No experience with that bad but I do have some with this one.

SAC Deluxe - CoolSAC

Not as expensive as the one your looking at, Equal or bigger in size, Made in the US, and lifetime warranty. Same brand as the Moco used to have their name on until they cheaped out and started with the import garbage.

thanks for the responses guys

No experience with that bad but I do have some with this one.

SAC Deluxe - CoolSAC

Not as expensive as the one your looking at, Equal or bigger in size, Made in the US, and lifetime warranty. Same brand as the Moco used to have their name on until they cheaped out and started with the import garbage.

Bodeen, do you know if this can be mounted with out a back rest?

thanks for the responses guys

Bodeen, do you know if this can be mounted with out a back rest?

Mine has "D" rings about 2"-3" inches up from the bottom, front, back and both sides. It also has two more toward the top. I suppose you could use it with out a backrest. It does not come with any straps to do that with. The one you reference in your link looks rigid too. Mine is not rigid. It will stand on its own but not like a suitcase. It always seems to be full when in use anyway.....

i used the h-d king tour pak. i originally used a detachable mount but it was spaced 2" above the rail to clear the saddlebag lids. i switched it out for a hard mount. i used 2 mounting rails, 1 for the t/p and and 1 for the mount. then i used the aluminum spacers with the radius and put them flat to flat to gain enough clearance. lids open and don't hit, t/p is solidly mounted. bike looks stock like a rk w/ t/p.

I had that bag when I rode a fatboy, actually I still have the bag and the fatboy but I now rid a 09 SG. I really like the bag, no complaints and would purchase another if I needed one.

I use the h-d king tour pak. King means big. My stuff never gets wet. Laptop leathers clothes. Color matched to your bike costs some but HD sells them.
My bike came stock with it.

I use the h-d king tour pak. King means big. My stuff never gets wet. Laptop leathers clothes. Color matched to your bike costs some but HD sells them.
My bike came stock with it.

welcome to forum and thanks

thanks for all the replies. there is a lot of different type of luggage out there i feel like my wife looking for a new purse...:small3d002:

Back