free website stats program lsr 2-1 pipe | Harley Davidson Forums

lsr 2-1 pipe

zap427

Hi guys,

Anyone here run the LSR 2 into one pipe? I have heard good things about it but poor things about their customer service. I like the looks, sort of old school and different from the rest.

Thanks
Jeff

I got one. Great sound and throttle response. The customer service is lacking. Long wait times, poor communication, etc...

Here's a few pics for ya.

P9180009.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

P5290104.jpg

AJ

Yes, I have heard about the long lead times, but winter is coming here fast in the Great North. I have heard a lot of negative stuff about their customer service but you dont know how much is internet hearsay and how much is true.

AJ sweet bike

Just to let you know about my dealings with them. I got LSR Blackhole for my '01 UC. Great sounding and looking pipe. It's true that they have a long lead time 'cause they don't keep a bunch on the shelf waiting to ship. They build as orders come in.
A word of warning, order the heat shields the same time you order the pipe. I didn't and it took forever to get the shields and the fit was awful. I called the company and questioned them about it and was told 'we build the heat shields the same time we build the pipes'. It took a lot of grinding but I made them fit.
All in all, they are good pipes and I might buy another one for my RG.

Back