LRS shields

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Trout1, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Trout1

Trout1 Member

I just ordered another LRS shield and total with shipping $52.00.
    The code at the website will give you 60% off, great deal.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Great shield too! I got one a few years ago at this time of year for a very good deal.

Long Ride Shields

3. Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup Junior Member

Wow, that's an awesome price! Think I'll go look for myself.

4. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

I have 2 shields from LRS one on my batwing and the other on quick detach windshield. Great quality, service and pricing.
    [​IMG]

5. atm33

atm33 Active Member

Took me a minute to find the code... It's on the homepage and shows up in the middle after a few seconds. Never even heard of these guys, and was just about to spend double on a Klock Werks. Thanks for the tip!

Any tips on whether the dark tint is "too dark"? Can't decide on medium or dark.

6. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

Good windshield. had one on my 2010 ultra and now on my 2014 limited.

7. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

Check out the video link at the top of their home page, scroll down to the last set of videos it will show you the different tints in action. I went with the medium for both of mine, just a personal preference.
    [​IMG]

8. atm33

atm33 Active Member

Thanks. I ended up ordering the medium also.

9. hdbocephus

hdbocephus Member

My brother and I have bought a few from them over the years .. Nice win breakers

10. PA Scotty

PA Scotty New Member

Just ordered a LRS shield for my ultra classic (Flat Top Elite) that's what they suggest at the site for riding two up. 53% off today you cant go wrong. Their special is count down to spring so everyday it keeps dropping 1% daily until the first day of spring. Don't know much about these shields just hope the look and quality is there! Definitely the price is right.