free website stats program LRS shields | Harley Davidson Forums

LRS shields

Trout1

I just ordered another LRS shield and total with shipping $52.00.
The code at the website will give you 60% off, great deal.

I have 2 shields from LRS one on my batwing and the other on quick detach windshield. Great quality, service and pricing.
WAP.gif

I just ordered another LRS shield and total with shipping $52.00.
The code at the website will give you 60% off, great deal.

Took me a minute to find the code... It's on the homepage and shows up in the middle after a few seconds. Never even heard of these guys, and was just about to spend double on a Klock Werks. Thanks for the tip!

Any tips on whether the dark tint is "too dark"? Can't decide on medium or dark.

Took me a minute to find the code... It's on the homepage and shows up in the middle after a few seconds. Never even heard of these guys, and was just about to spend double on a Klock Werks. Thanks for the tip!

Any tips on whether the dark tint is "too dark"? Can't decide on medium or dark.

Check out the video link at the top of their home page, scroll down to the last set of videos it will show you the different tints in action. I went with the medium for both of mine, just a personal preference.
WAP.gif

Just ordered a LRS shield for my ultra classic (Flat Top Elite) that's what they suggest at the site for riding two up. 53% off today you cant go wrong. Their special is count down to spring so everyday it keeps dropping 1% daily until the first day of spring. Don't know much about these shields just hope the look and quality is there! Definitely the price is right.

Back