free website stats program LR shock leaking... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

LR shock leaking...

I'm looking at a set of these: Profile Low Touring Shocks | Genuine Motor Accessories | Harley-Davidson USA

Anyone have experience with these shocks?
Thanks for the link, DBMG!

I have the 54631-02B on my '03 UC. Intrestingly, it is cheaper to buy the individual shocks separately then to buy the pair as a kit!!? Strange. See here:

54661-02A - LOWERED SHOCK ABSORBER FLW/PLG - Harley-Davidson® Parts and Accessories

Here is the kit:

54631-02B - LOW PROFILE SHOCK ABSORBER KIT - Harley-Davidson® Parts and Accessories

Nothing else in the kit. Weird.

TQ

If you have the extra money it would be a good time to get a nice set of progressive shocks you would be a lot happier with the ride IMO. I seen some 940's for sale on another forum for a good price not sure if they are still available.

I have been sold on Progressive suspension for years. I have the Progresive 914 (?) air shocks on the rear and the Progressive monotube system in the front forks. Both work well and have a much more controlled feel over stock.

Just bought a set of the low profile shocks from the dealer. I'll install them sometime next week and keep you guys posted.

Back