free website stats program Lowrider upgrade advise | Harley Davidson Forums

Lowrider upgrade advise

I have a 2006 Dyna FXLDI and I am planning a Stage 1 upgrade with the intention of doing further upgrades (heads and cams) later. I ordered a SuperTrapp Supermeg exhaust system which can be modified with a disk system. I am trying to decide between a Super Eagle Stage 1 upgrade kit, Super Eagle Ventilator high flow air filter, or a Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1 kit. I have two questions for anyone in the group that cares to answer.

Your opinions on the air filters listed above?

Am I better off paying the local dealer $210 to install a download to "closely" fit the upgrade or buy a Dobeck TFI and tune it myself? The latter has some appeal since I can retune if I change the Supermeg's disk configuration without pay the dealer more? Your advise is appreciated. Thanks

how is your leg room the big sucker sticks out a bit and hits my leg im thinking of changing it out on mine

and im guessing ya mean screamin eagle ?

but the dobeck tfi

Bud, your right it is Screamin Eagle. It's all down hill after 50.

Thanks for the comment on the Big Sucker. Leg room can be an issue since I am pretty much against the stock air filter now.

Bud, your right it is Screamin Eagle. It's all down hill after 50.

Thanks for the comment on the Big Sucker. Leg room can be an issue since I am pretty much against the stock air filter now.

then the big sucker sticks out more i dont run mine with any cover and it rubs on my leg Ive been looking at the ventilator myself trying to decide

Back