free website stats program lowrider/road king | Harley Davidson Forums

lowrider/road king

rydahog

just some (crazy) thought...i would like to trade in my 02 lowrider for a new road king..just a thought,,:small3d023:

just some (crazy) thought...i would like to trade in my 02 lowrider for a new road king..just a thought,,:small3d023:

Doesn't sound crazy at all to me. If your ready to move t a Rk go for it. hope you can get a good deal. Remeber if you it; post pict's so we can all see it.

i hear you,,,its a great bike the lowrider,, and i have the flhx for longer cross country rides that i take,,,just a crazy thought to sell/trade fxdl for RK..but...and there is always a but,,hahha if the OL won't go along with it,,,then ,,,well i wont go into detail...:D

I saw an all blacked out 110 inch SE Road King at Sturgis this past year; $30K price tag on it. If I ever win the lottery I will have one.. :)

IMO, life's short so be happy & do what feels right. If it's what you want & financially possible - just do it (quoted by the gr8 philosopher - Mr. Nike). Now's the time to steal a great deal on any remaining 09 carry-over - time to search...

Back