free website stats program lowering kit | Harley Davidson Forums

lowering kit

razor10

looking for help i bought a depew industries lowering kit for my 02 ultra on ebay unforfunatley didnt come with instructions anybody installed one of these just wondering how they bolt on thanks

==================================================

any and all help appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind these kits put the shocks at a pretty severe angle, recheck your belt tension when you are done, and dont expect the shocks to work properly, IMO after lowering 2 Baggers with a similar White Brothers lowering kit I did not like the ride and it beat the shocks up pretty bad, Good Luck

I it does not work out , I have a set of lowered air shocks I bought for a 03 R/K that I didn't use that I will let go reasonable if your interested,

I used a Burly Slam Kit that I had the dealer install when I bought my bike, works awsome, nice ride and man is it low.

Get a lower seat. Lowering your frame gives you less travel in your suspension and you only have about 3 1/2" to begin with so you lower it 1" your going to have a harder ride. I went with the lower seat. JMO

yeah i thought of that and tried it out at the dealership and that works but the bike came with the air zepplin and really dont want to give it up

Back