free website stats program Lowering kit or lowering shocks | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lowering kit or lowering shocks

I used the factory HD lowering shocks they have in the catalog. They were $279 with 30% off so they were $195. The dealer in town usually has a Spring and Fall open house with 20% off storewide(except bikes) and they had a special Christmas sale with 30% off, so I got a set from them. Just a matter of screwing out the 2 air fittings and 4 bolts and then putting them back in. Maybe 30 minutes from start to finish.

I used the factory HD lowering shocks they have in the catalog. They were $279 with 30% off so they were $195. The dealer in town usually has a Spring and Fall open house with 20% off storewide(except bikes) and they had a special Christmas sale with 30% off, so I got a set from them. Just a matter of screwing out the 2 air fittings and 4 bolts and then putting them back in. Maybe 30 minutes from start to finish.

Thinking about doing the same, let us know if there is any ride different....thanks

Back