free website stats program Lower fairings on a Road king ?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lower fairings on a Road king ??

I agree with sprinklerfitter, the HD ones are a quality part. They have two different ones, get the better ones, they cost a few bucks more but they are worth it.

i use the hard lowers on my rk police in the winter. nothing fancy. no pockets, liners or speakers. my rk looks like an old eglide w/ a tour pak and lites. keep them on until high 40's- low 50's. works fine, fails safe, and drains to the bilge.

Thanks for all the info !! I think I will search out a set of used hard lowers so I can save a few $$ In the meantime the wheather here is still chilly so I ordered soft lowers from Airlite. I'll be sure to let ya's know how that works out.
SC

I got a set of Desert Dawgs for Christmas for my '09 Electra Glide Classic. They go on/come off in a matter of seconds. In cool/wet weather they provide protection from wind/moisture.
The soft lowers HD sells are recommended not to be used in temps above 50 degrees I think...Desert Dawgs can be used at any temp.

I got a set of Desert Dawgs for Christmas for my '09 Electra Glide Classic. They go on/come off in a matter of seconds. In cool/wet weather they provide protection from wind/moisture.
The soft lowers HD sells are recommended not to be used in temps above 50 degrees I think...Desert Dawgs can be used at any temp.

got a pic or link? would be interested to see those. hope that 50 deg is in Celsius

speakerboxpainted49gj.jpg

speakerboxpainted25ss.jpg

Back