free website stats program Lower fairings on a Road king ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Lower fairings on a Road king ??

SunCruise

Banned
I love the Road Kings' versatility. Dress it up...then take any or all back off to suit the day or your mood etc.. Before I settle on soft lowers or chaps
Is anyone using the hard lower fairings on any of the Kings ? Vented..painted..speakers? Got Pics ? What would you call it... Electra-King !!
SC

Not sure I'd like the look of hard lowers on a RK. Of course, not my ride. I ride with a friend that has the soft lowers... looks really good. With that said, there's a company I've seen advertising leather covered hard lowers... that might look pretty awesome on a RK.

Not sure I'd like the look of hard lowers on a RK. Of course, not my ride. I ride with a friend that has the soft lowers... looks really good. With that said, there's a company I've seen advertising leather covered hard lowers... that might look pretty awesome on a RK.

I saw them too. They go good with the leather sadddlebags. I just put matched hard bags on and got to thinkin....hmmm
SC

I got a set of the nylon ones from HD per Gliders recomendation, and he was right. great for when the roads are a little wet to when it is cold out. roll them, stick a rubber band around them and throw them in the saddlebags.
I would rather these than the hard ones, cause where do you put them when you are out on a trip and want more air.
I love my RK because of the versatility.
Recently got a Detachable fairing with radio for long highway trips
detaches in 30 seconds

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 100
I saw a RK with the hard lowers on it and it really looked great. I would prefer the soft lowers myself, they do the job and are easy on and off.

14.jpg

I got a set of the nylon ones from HD per Gliders recomendation, and he was right. great for when the roads are a little wet to when it is cold out. roll them, stick a rubber band around them and throw them in the saddlebags.
I would rather these than the hard ones, cause where do you put them when you are out on a trip and want more air.
I love my RK because of the versatility.
Recently got a Detachable fairing with radio for long highway trips
detaches in 30 seconds

Good set up Pretty Blue Bike:s

Back