free website stats program Lovin My Stage One! | Harley Davidson Forums

Lovin My Stage One!

hd4evr

Banned
I picked up my bike yesterday (2007 Road King Classic) after having the dealer install a set of Rinehart slip ons, a Power Commander III, and Se air cleaner. I gotta say.............WOW.........what a difference. My bike is running "crisper" (dealer mechanic said it probably gave me 8-10 more HP), it sounds great, but the thing I noticed most of all was how COOL it now runs! Man, I cannot believe the bike that used to cook my legs is now only mildly warm by comparison! I swear it feels like my engine temps have dropped at least 50 degrees! This has gotta be a good thing for my engine, and I would tell anyone thinking of a Stage One.................DO IT!!!

yea but hot is hot, and to notice the difference matters a lot, I'm going to complete the stage 1 in september (currently have rhineharts & se ac), thanks for the enthusiastic report.

I gotta say, IMHO, the biggest benefit is the cooling down of the engine! My bike was HOT, really HOT, before, and now it's seriously cooler. It's hard to believe how much difference there is.

Funny how a little fuel & air adjustment can bring out the beast in your scoot. Good UG's & now it's time to rack the miles...:)

I put the GEN3 EJK on my stock 2008 FLHX and that's also the main thing I noticed. Bike now feels considerably cooler. Pipes and A/C are sitting on the dining room floor waiting for me to fit them into my busy schedule.

Love my stage 1 too!!
Thanks to B1B Guy for the assistance in making that happen!!

It was still very hot though, even with the Ness AC, PC-V, and Rinehart slipons.

I had an Oil Bud Oil Cooler installed at the Sturgis Rally though this year and it dropped it between 35-50 degrees.

Prior to, even with the stage 1 it had been running at it's hottest right at 300 degrees. Unreal how hot the 96 inch motors get..

Kudos to Bud Clarke and crew!!.

Back