free website stats program Lousy Weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Lousy Weather

SportyHawg

I am in Ohio. Honestly, if it hasn't been raining, the winds have been high. Hardly any days to get the beast out of his cage! Send some good vibes that the weather will cooperate and allow all us folks to get back out on the road!

I'm in Cincinnati and it been raining every day. Been on vacation and only got to ride yesterday for about an hour. Today is going to be nice and then its back to rain for the up coming week.

Good, good, good,..good vibrations..la..la..la, going your way. Hope your weather improves!!

We are gong to have some great weather in Pa. today. Going to spend the whole day riding. Shooting for a 500-600 miles. Making up for some lost time. The weather has been very rainy for the past 2 months. Last year at this time I had a 1000 more miles on bike. Got to GO!!!!:rider

Has rained here every day for the last couple of weeks and we always have strong winds so i understand your pain
Rain is due here soon i may just get the grass cut before it comes but i don't think i will be able to get the bike out

Brian

Definitely been a very wet spring & this weekend's not much better in NE. Sunday looks promising...I hope.

If there is a break in the rain, I have had to spend the day catching up on MOWING and WEEDING. Such a bummer. Thanks for the good vibes! Today will be gorgeous. I hope to get out after getting all the yard work done.

I live in southern Mi and I don't think we have had 2 good weeks of weather out of the last 8 I had hernia surgery last week but I'am going to try and take a ride today as it is going to be a nice day. The weather man said last night we could see 2 more inches of rain this week with temps in the upper 50s by thursday gotta luv it

It's been a rough spring. I am in Louisville, KY and we had way over our average in rain. I don't mind riding in the wind but avoid the rain when possible...

I'd like to chime in from Massachusetts. Yep, same here! Nothin' but rain for the past week. We did have a break in the action last night and you should have seen all the bikes that were out! I think we were all thinking the same thing!

Back