Lousy Customer Service from Part Direct

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by GA FATBOY, Aug 21, 2008.

1. GA FATBOY

GA FATBOY New Member

Has anybody else dealt witht these people? I ordered my pipes on line, called after 3 days because no shipping information was sent, they said they were behind on sending out shipping info and my pipe would be there 7 to 10 days.

Now it day 10 no pipes, I call them and not only have they not shipped them they don't have them and won't have them unitl next week, I asked for a refund, they don't give on line refunds and I won't see my pipes for another two weeks.

My advice steer clear of Part Direct on the WEB, can't be trusted.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Contact your credit card company and stop payment (dispute charges) and tell them what happened , then notify the company that they can keep the pipes.

Then call Mark here and order them for a discount. http://www.mandmcycles.com/homepage.htm

You will not find any better service.

3. chief747

chief747 Member

Is that the Parts Direct in Las Vegas NV?

4. rjw922

rjw922 Member

I find myself in the same situation. ordered a set of pipes on the 26th of august and have no shipping info. They have not responded to e-mail nor do they answer the phone other than a recording. Money has been pulled from my account. Sucks to say the least.