free website stats program Louigi and his black eye | Harley Davidson Forums

Louigi and his black eye

Milo1955

My personal favorite joke....

An old Italian, with a black eye, goes into his favorite bar on a Monday.

The Bartender asks "Louigi! What happened to your eye?"

The old Italian says " Hey, you knowa me... Such a nice a guy! Yesterday I goda church.... Dis a big a fat a woman wid a nice a dress on a she come a in anna sitta inna da pew in a fronta me. The Priest, he come outta the front and we alla standa up. The big a fat a lady's dress... It a stuck in the crack of her bum... I'm a such a nice a guy I pull it out. She turn around and a smack a me inna the eye... Whacha gonna do???"

"That's to bad" the bartender says. Have a drink on the house!

The following Monday the same Italian with his other eye black goes back into the bar.

"LOUIGI!!!!" "What happened now?" Last week your right eye was black. Now your left eye is black?"

"Hey, you knowa me... Such a nice a guy! Yesterday, me and my brodder Joe, We goda church.... Dis a same a big a fat a woman wid anudder nice a dress on she comes in anna sitt inna da pew in a fronta us. The Priest, he come outta the front and we alla standa up. The big a fat a lady's dress... It a stuck in the crack of her bum... My brodder Joe... He a nice a guy too. He reach out anna pulla her dress outta da crack of her bum... Hey, Hey!!!! I knowa how madda diss a make her.... I tuck it back in!!!!!!" :bigsmiley24:

I guess with two black eyes he finally has learned his lesson.......:nosad

Back