free website stats program Lots of Rain | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lots of Rain

You could send some of that rain our way... the year started off great after 2 years of drought... we are at about even now but has not rained in weeks... really dry now and I need some rain to get my yard ready for next year.

I'm not saying we're getting alot of rain..........but I just saw a duck carrying an umbrella, and the fish looking for high ground.

Rains a lot here so i almost always wear a full face helmet and carry waterproofs with me and now ive found some suitable waterproof boots i should be well coverd for all occasions

Brian

Rained on and off all day here in Tampa, good thing football season started today. Hobbit made a good point, it really couldn't hurt to go out and get some extra time in the rain and hone your(MY) skills.

I open up that parts box that has been sitting there in the garage with new goodies that have been waiting for a rainy day. I don't like wasting sunny days turning wrenches.

HA-ha-ha, thought you would have a good one Rewind.
Seriously, I am about to go stir crazy, been raining every day for 2 weeks, haven't had the bike out in 3, can;t wait for dry fall weather...arrrrgh!! Saw a fire hydrant sporting raingear.

Back