free website stats program Lorne and Gas Gauge at the Lone Star Rally | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lorne and Gas Gauge at the Lone Star Rally

Great to see you guys meeting up. Meeting fellow members is one of the bonus's of this WWW world we live in now, eh?:s

Don't laugh young Jack, your corner of the US is the only part of your wonderful country we haven't visited as of yet.........soon!!
:D

good on you T wrecks...but remember there are a few words that Jacks wont understand to please take it easy on him....:D

Wondering when u all can make it to the Sunshine state for a Social Gathering:s

Jack, that is definately on my top 3 rides, my brother wants to make the ride from Texas to Florida for Bike Week 2012 (daughters wedding in December may leave me all but broke).

Funny thing, Mrs. Gas Gauge & I were looking for a cheap way to do the 25th anniversary (Sept. 6, 2011) for the same financial reason and ended up with cheap airfare to Lakeland to visit my favorite uncle. I went to Lakeland HD to buy a T-Shirt, and was trying to get in touch with RWB so he would get credit for the purchase (remembering his story).

However I would consider it a great accomplishment to meet and ride with you Florida boys!

Yea-it was great to meet a fellow HDTimeline member (actually two because Tyler (Lorne's buddy) is a stealth member also).

The Lone Star Rally was fantastic, one of the best rallies I have ever attended, if any of you guys (gals included) get a mind to come on down (or over) next year, let's hook up for a ride!

Jack, that is definately on my top 3 rides, my brother wants to make the ride from Texas to Florida for Bike Week 2012 (daughters wedding in December may leave me all but broke).

Funny thing, Mrs. Gas Gauge & I were looking for a cheap way to do the 25th anniversary (Sept. 6, 2011) for the same financial reason and ended up with cheap airfare to Lakeland to visit my favorite uncle. I went to Lakeland HD to buy a T-Shirt, and was trying to get in touch with RWB so he would get credit for the purchase (remembering his story).

However I would consider it a great accomplishment to meet and ride with you Florida boys!

Yea-it was great to meet a fellow HDTimeline member (actually two because Tyler (Lorne's buddy) is a stealth member also).

The Lone Star Rally was fantastic, one of the best rallies I have ever attended, if any of you guys (gals included) get a mind to come on down (or over) next year, let's hook up for a ride!

depending on the time frame i would be up to heading out to Florida with you. would be a great ride

Back