free website stats program Looking for some input. | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for some input.

pnt4e

I have an all stock 08 FXSTC. I think it is a little sluggish and has slow throttle response. I am wanting a little better performance. I am going to put V&H Big Radius pipes on it and maybe a PCIII and a K&N a/c. Does any one have this setup or have any input about this setup?
Thanks!

You can go to the Engine fuel and exhaust section there is lots of information there,or the members self help section

Letting a little more air and fuel in is the start, like Steve07 said check the Engin, fuel, exhaust for different configurations. Also you will need that PC (or something like it) to change up the air / fuel ratio

I installed V+H True Duals,K+N air filter and a PCIII on my 07 Heritage and I'm very satisfied with the performance

I did the Stage 1 with HD parts all the way and noticed big difference in performance, sound and engine heat(runs cooler):p

I have essentially the same bike (08 Night Train), and I put on Vance & Hines shortshots, K&N stage 2 filter and the Vance & Hines Fuelpak. Very happy with results!! You'll find that a lot of people on this site will recommend the TFI over a PCIII, Fuelpak or SERT. There are many on this site that know a lot more than I do, so I'd suggest you look into it!

I have a 08 crossbones, V&H shorties, stage one, and super tuner. My bike can scoot I'll tell you that. Couldn't be happier, a little annoyed I didnt do it sooner :D

I have an 08 FXSTC. I went with V&H Big Radius ,fuel pack, Screamin Eagle high flow intake. And the Bike runs AWESOME ! and sounds great. Simple and easy no complaints

Looks like you found your answer. I have the TFI as was mentioned earlier, but seems peeps are happy with other recommendations as well. I think they are all good, but I would suggest as others have, go to the help forum to help you make the right decision for you.

Back