free website stats program looking for some good riding tunes? | Harley Davidson Forums

looking for some good riding tunes?

springer1

love listening to my ipod while riding but am running out of music..looking for anyone who would like to email me a couple megs of music to listen too..I'm not fussy..I'll weed through it all to make a good folder..thanks in advance

plz pm me for email thx:cheers

what do you like modern stuff, what ever that is now days, c&w,60.80's etc.
most servers won't handle more than a thumb nails size mb. best bet is have somebody send you a cd in data form. then you can get about 160 songs per cd. i like c&w. and 60-80's stuff, as i'm 62. lb

I have Gliders 11 year old neighbor come over! I download it directly to a memory chip, don't know how the computer does it. I'm sure one of the computer guys will chime in.

My favorite riding tune is "Going down the road feeling bad." The Grateful Dead did it best, but I've only found it on concert tapes. I think Jerry Garcia had a cut on one of his albums.

:newsmile059:

My favorite riding tune is "Going down the road feeling bad." The Grateful Dead did it best, but I've only found it on concert tapes. I think Jerry Garcia had a cut on one of his albums.

:newsmile059:

How could you go down the road feeling bad on a Harley??:lolrolling:lolrolling

Download VUZE. From VUZE open ISOHUNT.COM. Type in the artist you are looking for and there you have it. A little confusing at first to use but you will get the hang of it.

Back