looking for some good riding tunes?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by springer1, Aug 25, 2011.

1. springer1

springer1 Member

love listening to my ipod while riding but am running out of music..looking for anyone who would like to email me a couple megs of music to listen too..I'm not fussy..I'll weed through it all to make a good folder..thanks in advance

plz pm me for email thx:cheers

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

3. brownfoxx1

brownfoxx1 Active Member

what do you like modern stuff, what ever that is now days, c&w,60.80's etc.
    most servers won't handle more than a thumb nails size mb. best bet is have somebody send you a cd in data form. then you can get about 160 songs per cd. i like c&w. and 60-80's stuff, as i'm 62. lb

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

5. HDDon

Glad you guys like the site.

6. recharge

recharge Member

Yes that is great site, but is there someway to download that music, I have the id10t error w/computors

7. HDDon

I have Gliders 11 year old neighbor come over! I download it directly to a memory chip, don't know how the computer does it. I'm sure one of the computer guys will chime in.

8. YnotBiker

YnotBiker Active Member

My favorite riding tune is "Going down the road feeling bad." The Grateful Dead did it best, but I've only found it on concert tapes. I think Jerry Garcia had a cut on one of his albums.

:newsmile059:

9. HDDon

How could you go down the road feeling bad on a Harley??:lolrolling:lolrolling

10. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Download VUZE. From VUZE open ISOHUNT.COM. Type in the artist you are looking for and there you have it. A little confusing at first to use but you will get the hang of it.