free website stats program looking for sissy bar, windshiel, and bags | Harley Davidson Forums

looking for sissy bar, windshiel, and bags

Sgtbuona

I have a 07 softail standard. I am currently in Iraq but I should be home in another month so I have been looking online for the detachable sissy bar, windshield and saddle bags but I have not really had good luck in finding them. Does anyone know of any website or recommend anything in particular. I really want to do alot of riding this summer, but I need these things so my wife can come along and we can both enjoy the ride. I also need to try and find the best prices possible cause e-5 pay is not that great. Thank you for your help.

Don't know if it'll help you, but check out touringdepot.com. they have a bunch of different saddlebags, windshield, tool, sissybar bags as well as a other stuff. Prices seem to be ok. good luck and Be safe. And Thanks for all you do over there. :)

It seems these type of items are always for sale on e-bay etc. if you don't mind buying used, there are bargains to be had. Also check out the buy sell section here.

I second what Big Rol said . I have found several items both used and new on E-BAY. Just check the history of the person you are buying from . I would like to thank you for your service to our country. Come home safe !! . I have a step son over there with the 1st ID , The Big Red One.

Back