free website stats program Looking for Road King Classic Wallpaper | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for Road King Classic Wallpaper

juke

Account Removed
Does anyone know where I can download a nice full screen size Wallpaper picture of a Black '07 Road King Classic like on the centerfold of the '09 Harley accessory catalog?

Thanks but no that's not it. I was looking for an '07 stock RK Classic with chrome spoke wheels and leather saddlebags.

I thought he had it. This thread amuses me. Why don't you just take a really nice picture of your bike and use that instead? If you think about your "shot" you could probably take a real nice digital shot in high resolution of your bike, with a nice background of a fountain or a mountain and use that as your wall paper.

I thought he had it. This thread amuses me. Why don't you just take a really nice picture of your bike and use that instead? If you think about your "shot" you could probably take a real nice digital shot in high resolution of your bike, with a nice background of a fountain or a mountain and use that as your wall paper.

I would love to take a picture of my own King Classic if my digital camera was working. I'm sure sorry it took something this trivial to amuse you.

I have some good pics of an 03 blue one. If you have paint shop and a little time you could make it black.

Thanks for the suggestions and please except my apology for off-color reply to prodaytrader.

Back