free website stats program Looking for Riding Buddies | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for Riding Buddies

Ladi Di

Looking for Riding Buddies in MISSOURI

Hello fellow HD'ers I am getting ready for the warmer weather and I am looking for some folks to ride with. I live in the Lebanon, Mo area. My hubby is a disabled vet, loves to ride but he has a hard time so doesn't ride. I love to ride and am looking for folks in my area that wouldn't mind another rider. Let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Well Ladi Di I can't help much down there but when you come back up to wisc. Give me a shout and the better half and I would love to tour the beautiful northwoods with you.
Another couple we ride with and us are going to do the lake drive all the way up to the UP.

Well that would be great, your not that far. I will let ya know when I am on my way. I have family in Wi and the UP, Bessemer and Ironwood area, great place

Ladi Di,,,I was looking for the same thing, people to ride with. I went to a site called Meetup.com. It's a web site that allows you to start your own group of just about any kind. I started the Metro N-Shore S-Shore Bikers Meet Up group here in New Orleans and have 12 members that try and ride together. It allows you to plan, e-m your members, post pics.
Also , if you go to a church, there might be several people that ride. One more place is to put a ad on Craigs List in your local area-town under "motorcycle". Put a title like "Looking to Ride with Others". You may be surprised on the response you get from all of these. They have all worked well for me.Metro N. Shore-S. Shore Bikers Meetup Group (Metairie, LA) - Meetup.com

Last edited:
I'm here in the UP (marquette) . Ride to Wisc. often. Let me know the wife and I would be happy to join and she's a great cook.

Hobo55...WE will be going to the beautiful island on Mackinaw.We are thinking that the begining of July would be good.The more the merrier.

Not in your immediate are, but up in KCMo. But, we do get down to the Pomme de Terre Lake area sometime. My lady friends sister has a getaway place there we sometimes use. If we're going down that way I'll send you a PM about when and a phone number.
Note to your hubby: I'm a Life Member of the DAV. Riding actually doesn't bother me as much as a car. I usually carry a fold up cane on the bike with me. Hang in there, buddy!!

Re: Looking for Riding Buddies in MISSOURI

sounds great folks, i love a good poker run. thanks for the shout outsto the hubby. i will also check out the other websites you gave. this is a great site.

Back