free website stats program Looking for new exhaust for 2011 ultra classic. | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for new exhaust for 2011 ultra classic.

I'm looking to change my stock exhaust for something different and was wondering if you guys with more experience with them could give me some suggestions? I'm looking for an exhaust that's not to aggressive in sound and will still keep the peace with the neighbors in the morning while idiling. My last motorcycle had screaming eagle II's on them and they were a bit to loud for my neighbors in the morning. I loved the sound they produce but i'm looking for something less aggressive i guess is a good word to describe it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I have the Supertrapp SE's on my '09 Ultra. Not that much louder than stock and still give a performance gain w/ the Stage 1. Plus my passenger and I can talk to each other at road speeds. No complaints from the nieghbor or LEOs.
Are you planning on changing the whole exhaust out,and getting rid of the cat?
SuperTrapp: Performance Exhaust

Already got rid of the cat but still have stock headers with O2 ports. I already have a tfi from Dobeck and looking to change stock breather for a high flow one...just looking at my different options for exhaust. Not much into the loud pipes anymore...would just like a mean grumble sound.

I'm looking to change my stock exhaust for something different and was wondering if you guys with more experience with them could give me some suggestions? I'm looking for an exhaust that's not to aggressive in sound and will still keep the peace with the neighbors in the morning while idiling. My last motorcycle had screaming eagle II's on them and they were a bit to loud for my neighbors in the morning. I loved the sound they produce but i'm looking for something less aggressive i guess is a good word to describe it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

go to Fuel Moto USA if you want performance, if you want a bargain on quiet adjustable mufflers, go to http://www.americancustom.com. They may be your "ticket" watch ther video for sound bites

go to Fuel Moto USA if you want performance, if you want a bargain on quiet adjustable mufflers, go to American Custom | harley exhaust | custom exhaust | custom harley exhaust | custom harley parts | harley exhaust pipes | harley pipes | harley mufflers | harley davidson pipes | exhaust for harley | harley sportster exhaust | harley softail exhaust. They may be your "ticket" watch ther video for sound bites

I find myself on the same ride looking to step up from stock. Leaning toward True duels, Dobek AFR, and Vance & Hine Monster Ovals. Maybe for the new year. :breakdanceKeep us posted on your search.

Already got rid of the cat but still have stock headers with O2 ports. I already have a tfi from Dobeck and looking to change stock breather for a high flow one...just looking at my different options for exhaust. Not much into the loud pipes anymore...would just like a mean grumble sound.

I could see then why the Supertrapp's may not be the ticket since they state that they'll be louder than advertised if used on the cat-less system.

Found the 80dB mufflers on S&S's website:
S

Last edited:
I've decided to go with the screamin eagle 4 inch cannons. Harley claims they have a low mean grumble but will still keep the peace with the neighbors...i guess we shall soon see since i ordered them yesterday.

I think you should try Klock Werks, Super Saver mufflers. I used to have Rineharts on my old bike and loved the sound/performance . But I felt I was getting too much attention from everyone and I do leave for work at 5am, so I thought maybe a different route when I bought an ultra last year. I figured if I'm gonna have a passenger now and a stereo, I want to hear that stuff. Sooooo, I researched everything online. I found a great price and the performance upgrade is as good as it was when I put Rineharts on my old bike. The only difference was I paid about half of what I paid for the Rineharts.
WAP.gif

Back