free website stats program Looking for more "sound" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for more "sound"

Try hanging out at a motorcycle rally, swap meet, or biker bar to see what others have that you might like. Talk to those folks to see if they modified their pipes. If you don't have much time, you might find some useful videos on Youtube of bikers showing off their pipes. I have Thunderheaders, they are very loud & claim to give a 10% boost in horsepower.

:44:

I will be going to the International Motorcycle show in Long Beach, CA in December. I'm sure a V&H booth will be there so I will hit them up for tips. Thanks for all the responses.:cheers

I will be going to the International Motorcycle show in Long Beach, CA in December. I'm sure a V&H booth will be there so I will hit them up for tips. Thanks for all the responses.:cheers

Hey just an FYI. Just got back from the International Motorcycle show in San Mateo, CA. No V & H booth, in fact not too many major vendors. There was some cool stuff, but unless the show in L.A. is bigger do not expect to many vendors, other than motorcycle sales. There were a few leather vendors, some eye waer, Saddleman products and lots of helmets. No motor upgrade type vendors, no pipes, a couple of shocks, but only one for our Harley's.

I enjoyed the show, just because you get to see the new motorcycles from just about every major brand, but don't expect alot of vendors, unless the L.A. show is different.

Last edited:
Back