Looking for a male electrical plug

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by attroll, Sep 12, 2014.

  1. attroll

    attroll Member

    I have a 2014 Road King. I am looking for the male electrical plug that plugs into the female accessory plug under the handlebar/forks area. I have a plug that is not attached to anything under my handlebar/forks area. I confirmed with the deal that this is an accessory plug and it is live. But the dealer can not find a male plug that I can order to use for this. My Harley dealer is not the most brilliant dealership when it comes to parts so I am hoping someone can help here.

    It is a two prong plug and the number on the plug looks like this

    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Jack Klarich

    Jack Klarich Guest

    Does it look like 119
  3. Bodeen

    Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

    We need a pic or a link.
  4. Breeze3at

    Breeze3at Well-Known Member

  5. dbmg

    dbmg Guest

    Do you know anyone in the car world. If they are a repairing technician, they should have a tool box with numerous clips, connectors and plugs for repairing computer systems on cars. They should be able to match some thing up for you.....
  6. attroll

    attroll Member

    No, 119 if for a battery tender, which is behind the left side panel. The one I am referring to is behind the forks.

    I have included two pictures.

    I can't use the one that comes with the cigarette accessory because that one is a four prong plug. The one I am referring to is a two prong.

    Attached Files: