free website stats program Looking for a male electrical plug | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for a male electrical plug

attroll

I have a 2014 Road King. I am looking for the male electrical plug that plugs into the female accessory plug under the handlebar/forks area. I have a plug that is not attached to anything under my handlebar/forks area. I confirmed with the deal that this is an accessory plug and it is live. But the dealer can not find a male plug that I can order to use for this. My Harley dealer is not the most brilliant dealership when it comes to parts so I am hoping someone can help here.

It is a two prong plug and the number on the plug looks like this

Any help would be appreciated.

HD14FLHRSE070.gif

Does it look like 119

Do you know anyone in the car world. If they are a repairing technician, they should have a tool box with numerous clips, connectors and plugs for repairing computer systems on cars. They should be able to match some thing up for you.....

Does it look like 119
No, 119 if for a battery tender, which is behind the left side panel. The one I am referring to is behind the forks.

We need a pic or a link.
I have included two pictures.

I think what you are looking for is the Power point accessory outlet (see att.).
You can cut the cig. lighter off if you want to wire something else in.
Harley Davidson Supplement 12 Volt Power Point 91843 97 External Kit | eBay
I can't use the one that comes with the cigarette accessory because that one is a four prong plug. The one I am referring to is a two prong.

Attachments

• 20140912_165224.jpg
    20140912_165224.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12
  • 20140916_202745.jpg
    20140916_202745.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 12
Back