free website stats program Looking for a discount HD dealer that will ship to Canada and/or border area | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for a discount HD dealer that will ship to Canada and/or border area

bigcletus

Hi Guys:

I wanted to order a few things from Zanotti's but they emailed me back that they don't ship to Canada anymore due to HD clamping down I assume). Nor will they ship to a border town where I can drive to pick up the package. Does anyone know of any dealers that still ship North ??

Thanks

J

I've been there - got the T-shirt lol. I'm looking for the -20%. I used to get my things shipped from Chicago HD, and once Nashua HD shipped to me UPS but with the UPS brokerage scam, they wanted a $150 at the door. So I'm back looking.

Anything in particular you are looking for or need?
eBay has lots of items and I've never had any issue with shipping my stuff to Canada. These are extra personal items. I don't sell like a dealer.

yeah, I need: (or is that "want" lol)

- 29417-04 Skull cover A/C

- SE compensator part # 40274-08A

- 3 x Oil filters

Harley has stopped their dealers from discounting parts and each dealer has a region that they can ship to and not any other.

Sounds like H-D is getting "tight" like the banks. Sadly not much the FTC can do about Corporate price fixing or internal "profit taking". Our rides I hate to admit is a luxury item...the H-D tax is subject to the same...:newsmile093:

Back