free website stats program Looking for a 3/8" T-Handle . . . hmm . . . | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for a 3/8" T-Handle . . . hmm . . .

markfsanderson

I looked in the HB and Sears websites and did not find a simple t-handle tool that can mount 3/8" sockets, torn and etc. Where can one of these be found? I guess I could just go and buy a T handle set . . . but currently see no need to purchase a separate set of them . . . any ideas on this?

Mark - Thanks!:newsmile026:

I looked in the HB and Sears websites and did not find a simple t-handle tool that can mount 3/8" sockets, torn and etc. Where can one of these be found? I guess I could just go and buy a T handle set . . . but currently see no need to purchase a separate set of them . . . any ideas on this?

Motion Pro - Spinner T-Handle, 3/8" Drive mark, you can try Napa and Auto Zone also or any of the tool trucks like Snap On or Matco= Big Bucks:s Craftsman 16 in. Speeder Wrench, 3/8 in. Drive - Tools - Ratchets & Sockets - Socket Accessories
Have a look at this Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Motion Pro - Spinner T-Handle, 3/8" Drive mark, you can try Napa and Auto Zone also or any of the tool trucks like Snap On or Matco= Big Bucks:s Craftsman 16 in. Speeder Wrench, 3/8 in. Drive - Tools - Ratchets & Sockets - Socket Accessories
Have a look at this Mark

Jack - thanks for the response . . .I purchased 3/8" flex 'breaker bar' t-handle . . . I'll work with that for a while . . . if I might visit NAPA and see what their offering is . . . or maybe buy a ''real" tool - snapon! haha! I'll bet this one should work just fine . . .

Jack - thanks for the response . . .I purchased 3/8" flex 'breaker bar' t-handle . . . I'll work with that for a while . . . if I might visit NAPA and see what their offering is . . . or maybe buy a ''real" tool - snapon! haha! I'll bet this one should work just fine . . .

:s You are welcome. You know of the 10s of thousands of dollars I have in tools I have a 1/2 inch drive one but not a 3/8 drive one, but then again I use air tools on most all jobs. My tools are all here @ home since retiring, so if you find you need a special tool I may have it and it just might be for sale:s

:s You are welcome. You know of the 10s of thousands of dollars I have in tools I have a 1/2 inch drive one but not a 3/8 drive one, but then again I use air tools on most all jobs. My tools are all here @ home since retiring, so if you find you need a special tool I may have it and it just might be for sale:s

Thanks Jack! . . . you wouldn't happen to have a 3/8" t-handle socket wrench would you - haha! Or . . . a spare spoke wrench lying about? They also have a tiny 1/4" drive one as well . . . didn't have it at that location . . . I'm still tempted to go and purchase that one as well . . . .

Mark Thanks Again!:newsmile026:

Thanks Jack! . . . you wouldn't happen to have a 3/8" t-handle socket wrench would you - haha! Or . . . a spare spoke wrench lying about? They also have a tiny 1/4" drive one as well . . . didn't have it at that location . . . I'm still tempted to go and purchase that one as well . . . .

Mark Thanks Again!:newsmile026:

:p Let me check:p

Back