free website stats program Looking for 77 Sportster Parts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for 77 Sportster Parts

Thank you BMXATV, Jack Klarich and glider for the great resources. You all have eased my mind for the future of parts for my bike. I really appreciate you taking your time to respond with the sources.

And to Tourbox, you have described my blocks correctly. They even have the slots in the side for a "special puller" to grab a hold of and pull. Only one is leaking so I will just deal with that one and hopefully with the puller sets that I do have I can ease that out with out a lot of headache and damage.

This has really been a great bike for me over all the years I have had it and little by little I have been inside fixing leaks here and there. Other then minor leaks, minor maintenance and a transmission overhaul as I blew the dogs on 4th gear this has been really a fun and trouble free ride.

Thank you again gentlemen for all the good information. I sincerely appreciate it.

Lisa

Save on KD Tools 202 at ToolTopia.com
This will work if in a bind to pull the tappet blocks

Thanks Jack for the picture of a battery terminal puller. I do have one of those too and if it's that simple to get out no big deal then. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving...........

Lisa

Thanks Jack for the picture of a battery terminal puller. I do have one of those too and if it's that simple to get out no big deal then. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving...........

Lisa

Thanks for the Kudos, Good luck to you and let us know how your project works out, Had a good Thanksgiving hope all here did too:s

Back