free website stats program Looking at the new Fat Bob. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking at the new Fat Bob.

I have owned a FXRS, FXRS-SP,FXDX and now an 08 Fat Bob. They have all been good rides but I gotta say this is my favorite. Harley got it right with the 6 speed and 96", the 103 upgrade just made it better.

I just purchased a 2010 Fat Bob a couple weeks ago, and have already put 600 miles on it :D I absolutely love the ride... VERY smooth and it handles better that I could have imagined. I've added a few upgrades on it....

- Stage I Air Cleaner
- Stage I Slip-ons
- Supertuner w/ Dyno to remap and up the HP
- Silencer handgrips, footpegs, and shifter pegs
- Brown solo seat w/ passenger pillion
- Removable sissy bar with brown pad
- Brown saddle bags
- Built-in garage door opener... this is indespensible if you have a automatic garage door. Just flash your brights as you pull up, and the door opens
- Replaced the derby cover and timer cover

The wide front tire makes it feel like you've got power steering, and the cracks and small potholes are negligable now when cruising. And you can't beat how (EDITED) the bike looks with the big tires and dual headlamps. :small3d028:

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I'VE HAD 15 HARLEYS IN MY LIFE. MY FAVORITE HAS BEEN MY 2002 SPRINGER..... BUT THE FAT BOB I ACQUIRED LAST NOVEMBER IS GOING TO TRUMP THAT. side note..... I WANTED TO GET THE DENIM BLACK BUT IT WASN'T AVAILABLE, AND ENDED UP WITH VIVID BLACK..... VERY HAPPY!!!! EVERYONE HAS A DENIM BLACK ONE...

+1 on the vivid black. Love it!

Back