free website stats program Looking at purchasing a FLHTK with 19,000 miles any concerns? or should I wait? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking at purchasing a FLHTK with 19,000 miles any concerns? or should I wait?

Well after reading all these post my gut feeling was right, Want this bike but would like to find 2010 Merlot/Sunglo with about 5,000 mile on with some extra on it already for about 19000. if anyone runs across one out there let me know.
Found one new at Rawhide in Kansas but they were willing to sell it to me for 28999. plus freight and prep. the reason it is still there.
Thanks for the Help.
Buck

HDBuck - I sent you a PM...check your mail box.

Randy

Randy just wanted to Thank You again for the Best buying experience that I have ever had your hospitality was amazing. Finding this site made it all possible.

Only problem with being a Proud owner of a 2010 FLHTK it the 2 ft of snow outside. I am passing time purchasing off my long wish list. :D

Merry Christmas!
Buck

Randy just wanted to Thank You again for the Best buying experience that I have ever had your hospitality was amazing. Finding this site made it all possible.

Only problem with being a Proud owner of a 2010 FLHTK it the 2 ft of snow outside. I am passing time purchasing off my long wish list. :D

Merry Christmas!
Buck

Thanks for the nice comments Buck. Glad it went to a new home and someone that can put some miles on it. I also enjoyed your visit and please be sure to stop in if you and the wife are in this part of the country. You got an excellent bike...

I sure do miss looking at it when I'm down in the garage and yes you are correct...this is a good site with lots of good folks.

Randy

Pull the trigger. 19k miles is nothing for a Harley. Don't look back. No buyers remorse. There is always a better deal out there according to bloggers and friends. It's the bike you want. Go get it and have fun making it your own special ride.

OK Buck, the suspense is killing me, what did you get from randaddy?
Here it is. :newsmile045:
55f9c6bb4ae82e3c42fed03bad36a7eb_6088.jpg

:newsmile045:

Back